Saturday, May 2, 2009

My my my


Time sure flies...I was sitting here thinking about some things that I would like to blog about...then I realized that April was the last time. It is been so busy...as I told a friend today, I had to go back and apologize to people this week. I guess I am at one of those points where it is just better to not do as much interaction as I usually do. I tend to then express my feelings and not really worry about the rest of it. I keep telling myself just to hang out and this too shall pass. There is always work and school, sometimes it is more or less nuts than others. Right now I feel like I am just trying to keep my head up.

Spring is making its way. I really like that quiet drive home from work (when there are no crazy nutbags tailin' my ass) to just sort of take things in. The way the tulips make their way to bloom, and how some of the things are just starting to peek their way out. I could do with a little less rain, but gotta take what we can get. At least there is not 8 inches of snow on the ground.


The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month. ~Henry Van Dyke


Elliot is awesome, as I think most moms think about their kids. He is growing so fast and it is so intersting to me to watch and help him develop. I can't wait for him to be able to spend more time outside just exploring. He gets these new sounds and giggles that just keep changing as he learns more things. It is crazy to have a little sponge.

I should keep cleaning........

No comments: