Wednesday, July 15, 2009


Honestly...where is my happy place...because I feel a long way from it!!
There have been so many interesting things that people have done these past few days and I have just had time to consider all of them.
To the lady at Menards who was smoking while you were filling your propane tank.....seriously?? They put up those signs for safety reasons. I don't feel like having my family blown to pieces because you couldn't put down the smoke for a minute. Now I smoke, don't get me wrong. But I don't stupid smoke. You are the reason that people have to be treated like ignorance is the way to go.

To the older woman driving in your car today....you narrowly avoided an accident when you swerved into the other lane without looking....there is reason number one to get the hell off of your cell phone and drive. Reason number two, and with all due respect, you probably shouldn't have been behind the wheel of that big of a car anyway, and you most certainly should be paying more attention.

To the kids who continue to scream at the top of their lungs outside.....you are screaming for fun, but that blood curdling sound that is coming out of your mouth sounds murderous.....seriously. It is one of those things that makes people look out to see that you are o.k. ....and while you are giving me that look like why the hell am I looking out my window for, please stop and think that maybe if you weren't drawing attention to yourself, I might not be looking!

and.....stop throwing things over the fence!! If you want the things you lose back, then quit throwing the things that could hurt someone into my yard.....

Tomorrow is a new day!

No comments: