Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall....


I wish it were just one pretty little leave hanging out in my yard...but no, there are thousands, compounded by the wind that I decided needed to be picked up today. It started with some little last minute yard tasks and escalated to mowing and leave sucking. 5 bags later I realized that I am too dang stubborn. That is really not something that I would advise at 8+ months pregnant. The baby is mad at me, and so is my body. The ultra sad part is when you look outside, not only is it in the low 40's, but the leaves are covering the yard again...how futile is that?

So it has been a bit. My shower was amazing and beautiful and I am so thankful that we are so loved. My family on my dad's side all came and that was fantastic. My dad passed almost 9 years ago, but everyone still keeps in touch and they are so happy for us. All of my friends came out, and everyone was so generous. This baby is so loved already! I can't forget to mention that the cake was incredible. I'll plug Lovin' Oven cause they did a hell of a job! I usually don't even like cake..but this...yum! :)

So there is about 5 weeks left. I get to have another ultrasound the first week of November to check the baby's size. They will also start doing non-stress tests twice a week just to monitor. Apparently when he doesn't seem happy to be in there anymore and isn't moving as they want him to be, they will look to delivery. It is crazy the things that they can do these days.

The first quarter of school is about under my belt, and there are about three weeks left of the grad class...I have been doing well with keeping it together so the hope I have is that I can continue to do so! Here's to hoping!

No comments: