Saturday, November 8, 2008


This is how big I feel, but not nearly as cute as I look. I think the countdown can begin really. Parent Teacher conferences are out of the way...that was a feat in and of itself. I like to keep a lot on my plate and I think that is what has made this go quickly, but I won't lie...I am ready for some of this responsibility to come to an end. It makes me happy to think that with that happening there will be a different set of responsibility...my baby!

The election has come, and I have found myself in more discussions than I guess I would care to be, but I think that it is important to be informed and see what happens. At this point the deed is done and hopefully it is not full of empty political promises.

I found out that I have a great substitute teacher coming in for me. We have worked together on a few occasions and she is wonderful. There is nothing like knowing you kids are in good hands.

We got a bit of sleet here last night. It was odd because the days prior to it were 70's and 60's. Welcome to Wisconsin. I am dreading a heavy coat and such, but I love the first snowfall when everything sticks to the trees and looks fresh.

No comments: