Saturday, November 15, 2008

So it is a little blurry, but it is mine! :) Only a couple more weeks left and thank goodness. These randoms pains can catch me off guard at times. I guess it is all part of the getting ready process. I have one more ultrasound on the 24th to measure fluids and such. I will have a bag ready by then just in case. Apparently if your numbers don't add up, they don't let you leave.

My work folks are so great. There is one more shower on Monday. I am really excited. This week can sort of start the official countdown to my leave. I have never liked having a sub because it is so much work. This still holds true, but at least I know she is great!

I gave my mom some quick camcorder lessons the other night. Let's hope she remembers. I can see my son being put on dvd with his grandma's finger in the frame. :) I am sure she will do great. If anything, the thought and consideration is there.

Last night was a first....I had to run out at quarter til nine because I wanted one of those Betty Crocker molten cakes that you put in the micro. I would have to say that it surprised even me! It was damn good though :)

No comments: