Sunday, August 17, 2008

July 20, 2008


It seems like it has been a while since I have done this..there is no seems about it, it is the truth. I had a nice little blog the other week, but yahoo has some "issue" and there you have it, it was gone. Was a I shocked? No..but I sure as hell wasn't going back to do it again. Thanks guys!

It's really hard to believe that the summer is going by so quickly. There is so much to do that sometimes I get overwhelmed as to where to even start. There is a starting point, and it has been started, but then I have to walk away. I know that it will all work out, I just want it to work out faster...

So Wednesday is the 5 month mark...hard to believe that things are going so fast. I am so excited to have this baby that I can't even put it into a lot of words. I was at a wedding last night and was talking to some family. We were reminiscing about my dad and the kind of man that he was. I hope that I can take those qualities of a person and pass them on to my person. Integrity and respect will get you far. If people don't have to question your character and where you stand on things, that's not a bad deal either. My assumption is that parents do the best they can and hope that the outcome is a great one. I too hope for greatness. I know that it is what I will model for my child.

Just to add...I took this picture months and months ago on a long foggy trip home from Rhinelander....it's my photo genius at work! haha!

No comments: