Sunday, August 17, 2008

July 24, 2008


From Gagne to Sabathia, I think that the Brewers finally got it right! I hope that it makes next Wednesdays game interesting! It was nice to glance in the paper and see that we scooted to the number 2 spot. We will see what tonight brings.

I'm working on this big paper for one of my classes and just learned the way that some standardized test scores are calculated. I think that folks might be on crack when I look at the formulas involved. It is also troubling to think about how you would explain it to a parent. I guess it is a good that that we rely on meets/exceeds/does not meet.

Picked out some carpet yesterday, so the ball is rolling as far as I am concerned....hopefully I can get it up and out with minimal issues. I know that some might be thinking...should I be doing it? I know I know....but I am going to try.

There are only a few short weeks until school starts back...I don't know that I want to consider it, but I know that I have to.

No comments: