Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bored....


Yes, I am bored...I know that the standard sentence right now is to enjoy it while I can and rest, but geez. I do a little shopping for Christmas and I get kinda tired, but beyond that I have started a book, and I am watching way more T.V. than I ordinarily do. I don't like to be driving much and the ice on the sidewalks and such scares me. Goodness knows I'm kinda clumsy.

I guess tomorrow will be the teller as to when this is all going to happen. I didn't think that my back would be an issue, but the hypothesis seems to make sense. I met with the ob the other day and he was a really nice guy. I am hoping that if anything were to ever go down and I needed a doc like that, that he would take me. It appears that he more than likely will come c-section, which is fine. I don't know that the laying and the threat of a nonworking epidural is a fate I want to tempt.

Maybe today I will try to clean out my trunk. The stroller I have is gigantic...It's like a cesna for a baby.

It was strange...yesterday we ran into a woman who had a 7 week old..her sons name was Elliott. I'm not sure how it is spelled, but it was ironic. It really made me want to hold my Elliot. This has been a road of greatness, and I am so thankful for the miracle that I am about to get. It is so hard to express it. It might be that my mind and body are all jacked up, and I know I am slightly more emotional than normal, but this is my dream come true and I am excited to meet him.

No comments: