Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hurry up Spring!

Well, it is nice outside, I wouldn't say any where near hot, but it is a nice change to feel some warmth from the sun. I am getting tired of bundling up and warming up the car and ice.
Last year close to this time, this was us. My how things have changed!

It seems like a short span can create a whole different situation. In this picture, I was pregnant. I didn't really know it yet, but I was. My little dude is three months...Heather has her boy, and Erin is on the way to being a mom. Pete is in Costa Rica and Elena is in Portland...everyone doing what they need to do! Throughout the years we have all vacationed together...Naples, FL. Atlanta, New Orleans, Vegas....this year we are all sticking around home. Strange.

I am one week from being done with the classes I am taking. I am just excited to get the presentations out of the way and move on to something different that will take me the one step closer to graduation. The next round of classes are taught by a prof that I know will have me leaving the classes with a wealth of information. I am not paying the kind of money that I am to just "get through the program." I do truly want to take with me as much info as I can to make me a good administrator in whatever capacity that I end up in. It will also be kinda fun to say that I have two master's degrees!

My aunt came out of heart surgery and did really well. I stopped up to see her the other night and we went with Elliot last night because it was interesting how even when being attached to a respirator on Thursday, she wanted to know how the baby was doing. He is so smiley that she got him to give her a grin last night. It was good to see her up and walking and was so completely different from the time that my dad had bypass. It is sure amazing how technology and modern medicine have worked together to get people through things that are that strenuous on the body.

Baseball is starting! Yeah! I got my first set of tickets in the mail the other day.

No comments: